03 December 2009

Back In Wisconsin

Had an exciting time in our last few weeks in Wisconsin. Got to catch up with a lot of people, go to some shows, cook lots of food, eat lots of food, stand out by some fires, and on and on.

A few highlights included a bike trip from Madison to Baraboo with Aaron, something we both have wanted to do for a while now. It was supposed to be sunny and warm but ended up being foggy and cool. Still we had a blast.

In line for the ferry



Also celebrated my Wisconsin heritage in the basement with Chris and James.



We had a big Thanksgiving meal, I ended up being so full I felt sick. Because James and I won't be in Wisconsin for Christmas we also had a Christmas celebration over the weekend as well. As you can see I splurged on my brother, the 99 cent can of Lost Lake.


Went to a show in the small town of Roxbury with my parents and Kate. It was a cool bar (Roxbury Tavern), Lake Louie on tap and cheap eats, oh and the band was pretty good too (The Dang-Its). Nice to get a little folk-country-americana show in before we depart.

Chris and I wrapped Madge up like a baby…. stunts like this could be a reason for her dislike of Chris...

No comments:

Post a Comment