20 April 2010

Attention: Back online!

My deepest apologies to anyone who has been waiting for a post.

I'd like to blame this on the ISP's (internet service providers, AKA how you get the internet at your house) in New Zealand. To be fair, I really blame it on one of the companies in NZ. I wont name any names, but seriously, they suck.

A brief timeline of how it pans out goes as following.

Me: "Hi I'd like to get some internet going out at my apartment"
ISP: "Ok great, we'll send someone out to your place, the wait time is currently two weeks"
Me: "Great you're the best, etc, etc"

Three weeks later....

Me: "Hi, I called about the internet, it was supposed to be here a week ago."
ISP: "Oh, umm, yeah. We had some infrastructure issues and fell behind, sorry, we'll be there within the next two weeks"

Two weeks later....
Me: "Hola amigo. Donde esta mi internet?"
ISP: "Lo siento, who are you"
Me: (boiling rage)
ISP: "oh yeah, i see you on the list, probably another three weeks"
Me: "#$&%$&@^$#"

So after all of that we call company #2 they say it will take 2 or 3 weeks to get hooked up. Three weeks to the date, we have internet.

So forgive us and lets resume talking about fun things!

1 comment: